[time-nuts] Timing for Pendulum Astrolabe?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Dec 1 01:38:12 UTC 2018

Hi:

I'm learning about the 60-Degree Pendulum Astrolabe:
https://prc68.com/I/PendulumAstrolabe.shtml
The idea is to mark the time when a known star crosses the 60 degree elevation circle.

Is there an Android app where I could just push a button and have the local mean sidereal time recorded?  Lacking LMST
is there an app for any other time scale?

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
https://www.end2partygovernment.com/2012Issues.html
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.