[time-nuts] Timing for Pendulum Astrolabe?

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 14:08:13 UTC 2018

I recall seeing an Android app several years ago which could at least
display LMST, but I could never use it.  It would only accept position via
the built-in GPS, not by manual entry as an alternative.  My cheap
mini-tablet's GPS receiver was so insensitive that it was virtually
unusable.  Curiously, last summer it came to life and worked well
for about half an hour, then quit again.  Go figure...

Dana