[time-nuts] Trueposition Antenna Location

Mark Goldberg marklgoldberg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 05:30:51 UTC 2018

I ran them again today and the results are almost identical. The slower
sample rate still shows a lower ADEV. I am not sure what the algorithm to
determine the peak frequency is but it is described as a linear
interpolation between the two highest peaks on the FFT.  I could see how
that could be subject to math errors. For the slower sample rate, the
frequency bins are smaller. I have not researched how all this could affect
the peak frequency and possibly introduce noise (or by truncation remove
small amounts of noise).

I will run it a few times in the next few days and will also try to move
the antennas to a location with lower multipath.

Thanks for the suggestions,

Mark