[time-nuts] Timing for Pendulum Astrolabe?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Dec 3 18:45:58 UTC 2018

Hi Dana:

I converted a stock 24 hour wall clock to sidereal time using a "Crazy Clocks" module:
https://www.tindie.com/products/nsayer/crazy-clock/
http://prc68.com/I/QuartzClk.shtml#Sidereal
I gave it to the local latitude observatory
https://www.prc68.com/I/UkiahObs.shtml
and used the LMST app on my Android phone to set it.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
https://www.end2partygovernment.com/2012Issues.html
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.