[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:35:19 UTC 2018

Thanks for the heads up Tom! I ordered one and if it comes before the end
of the year I may have some time over the holidays to do acquisition test
from Maryland and maybe some cross-comparison with GPS PPS.

Here in Maryland I have somewhat unreliable reception on commercial
non-BPSK WWVB clocks at my house. My Casio Waveceptor watch is 99%+
reliable when I'm asleep on the 2nd floor but much less likely to work in
the basement. I can reliably hear the amplitude-keyed WWVB carrier on a LF
receiver with a homebrew loop (about 3 foot by 3 foot) in the evenings but
it takes some imagination to think I can hear it during the daytime.

Tim N3QE