[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

David G. McGaw David.G.McGaw at dartmouth.edu
Tue Dec 4 20:08:29 UTC 2018

That is the specified jitter.  They have also said in communications that it has about 50mS resolution.  That is as close as they are willing to say a system can be synchronized with it.  Perhaps someone will discover a clever way to enhance that.

BTW, I have been told it has also been successfully tested for lock in Brazil.  Is there anyone in Australia want to give it a try?  Perth is almost directly opposite Fort Collins.  :-)

David N1HAC