[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 21:12:48 UTC 2018

On 12/4/18 12:21 PM, Bob kb8tq wrote:
> Hi
>
> We’ve been chatting about how drop dead simple it is to spend a couple minutes and come
> up with a SDR for the new modulation for …. ummm ….. errr …. how many years now? :)
> So far not a lot has turned up.

if someone will digitize the signal at some reasonable data rate and bit
depth and send me some minutes of data, I'll see if I can code up a
simple decoder that would run on a low end processor.

It's just BPSK at 1 bit/second, after all.

I maintain that it's the lack of a cheap RF front end that is the sticky
point.