[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Paul Bicknell paul at bicknells.f2s.com
Tue Dec 4 23:57:24 UTC 2018

Hi Nigel

I moved from Warwickshire to west Sussex  south of the downs 20 years ago
and all was OK But since it moved I have not bean able to use the 60 Khz
reference  I am thinking of setting up a reference to use the one in France
I think it is 192 Khz
And then I can do a frequency difference between the 2
Also Looking for a rabid

Best regards Paul