[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

W7SLS w7sls.scott at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 02:08:59 UTC 2018

Hello,

Great discussion on this and other topics here.

Just looked up the specs for the SDRPlay RSP2:
	1 kHz to 2 GHz.
Should be fine for 60 kHz.

Now to look closer at previous posts for 60 kHz antennas, how to get raw data out of the RSP2 (other than pretty pictures), and see where it fits on the project list.

Regards,
Scott W7SLS