[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Wed Dec 5 18:00:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 12/5/18 5:41 PM, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> --------

>>> If only there were some Loran-C stations left :-)
>>
>> I could see the GRI 8000 Chayka constellation thought.
>
> I have never been able to calculate a plausible position from that
> here in Denmark, I'd be very interested to see your calculations if
> you succeed.

Oh, yes, I just remembered that there is a suitable receiver which I
could borrow next week.

The antenna and receiver that we setup sits in a remote location away
from our "mountain", so it's alone in the woods. As QRM-free as you can
get it in this neighborhood. I could see the GRI 8000 network, so it
should be possible to do something.

Cheers,
Magnus