[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 15:27:21 UTC 2018

I also ordered one of the EverSet Dev Boards.
Pricey for a one IC "glop-top" package, but I would like to see how it
performs.
But, I could not duplicate quantity one for the price, either.
I also note that they sold out about mid day yesterday, so Tom's
announcement cleaned them out.

As far as the claimed 20 (ish) dB gain of the BPSK modulation scheme, if
you read the papers, it is a system gain, not just a gain from BPSK
modulation, involving error correcting coding and extended correlation
across six minute sequences.

--- Graham