[time-nuts] new WWVB BPSK dev board

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Dec 5 20:23:59 UTC 2018

--------
In message <D1E866D9-3A6E-472F-A780-61CB03DE3FCB at club-internet.fr>, Club-Intern
et Clemgill writes:

>- One bit only is coded per second in each minute =>  59 bits available because...
>- 59th second is silent (no phase modulation)

I belive this is wrong.

The timecode (substantially the same as DCF77) occupies only one
bit (the first) in each second, but more bits are encoded each
second after the first one, I belive for some kind of "telecontrol"
scheme.

See 4th plot from the top for (old) evidence:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/loran-c/CW/