[time-nuts] NDK Oscillator 30F8297 40MHz

gandalfg8 at aol.com gandalfg8 at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 22:39:00 UTC 2018

I am looking for any information on an NDK 40MHz 4 pin canned oscillator part number 30F8297, the body is 10mm square and the flange at the base 12mm square, height excluding pins is 5mm and pins are at the corners of an 8mm square.

I thought at first that 8297 might just be a date code but several online obsolete parts dealers do show 30F8297 as a 40MHz oscillator so perhaps not.
NDK no longer lists these and I have found nothing online apart from the above dealer listings.
 I would appreciate any information on these specific oscillators or perhaps any other NDK data for similarly numbered obsolete parts.Links to any old NDK catalogues would also be appreciated.
Nigel, GM8PZR