[time-nuts] rf generator/attenuator

djl djl at montana.com
Sat Dec 15 19:43:45 UTC 2018

See:
sv1afn at 40gmail.com
modules to do what you wanted. With a nice oled and arduino, ADF4351=20
35-4400 MHz PLL external or internal 10 MHz reference and a controllable
attenuator. Greek modules, not Chinese. Total cost seems to be about $80
or so.
   I also found modules like these on EBAY for around $25 each from the
old country. hurry before the tariffs start! I think serviceable signal
source, GPSDO locked, can be built from modules for under $100
Considering my first Polarad microwave generator at about 60 pounds and
able to heat the shack, it's a bargain. Time spent looking, about 15
minutes.
Don

--
Dr. Don Latham  AJ7LL