[time-nuts] Phase noise comparison between mini GPS clock and Chinese BG7TBL GPSDO

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 23:26:34 UTC 2018

A very good TCXO, it is better than the OCXO in the BG7TBL and the
HP3048 is better than the E4406 at measuring phase noise:
<http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=234>
 The HP3048/Wenzel seems a little better than the TImepod 5330:
<http://leobodnar.com/files/Informal%20Evaluation%20of%20a%20Leo%20Bodnar%20GPS%20Frequency%20Reference.pdf>