[time-nuts] Setting Time on WSPR Radio Transmitter

djl djl at montana.com
Tue Jun 26 03:00:12 UTC 2018

I really like an Android app called "Sol et Umbra" get pro no ads. got
more time info than one can use... Particularly like the Islam prayer
times, because at the midday prayer time, a stick in the ground will
give an accurate local n-s shadow.
Don

On 2018-06-25 18:04, Brooke Clarke wrote:
> Hi again:
>
> I've found out there are twoTimeSync time displays "Atomic time" and
> "system time".  System time can not be adjusted in Android phones
> without rooting them, but the displayed "atomic time" is supposed to
> be the actual time, so this app can be used to get an accurate display
> of the current time on a stock phone, it just can not adjust the stock
> phone's time to better than 30 seconds.
>
> --
> Have Fun,
>
> Brooke Clarke
> http://www.PRC68.com
> http://www.end2partygovernment.com/2012Issues.html
> axioms:
> 1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be
> limited by how well you understand how it works.
> 2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.

Dr. Don Latham
PO Box 404, Frenchtown, MT, 59834
VOX: 406-626-4304