[time-nuts] Size of hex (?) screw in knobs of 5370B time-interval counter

Dr. David Kirkby drkirkby at kirkbymicrowave.co.uk
Fri Nov 16 14:19:41 UTC 2018

I have a few HP 5370B time-interval counters of various states of cosmetic
and electrical condition. I wish to swap some knobs between the
instruments, as some are in better condition than others. Can anyone tell
me what size of hex key these are? I wish to order a hex key, but
obviously, want one the correct size.

Dave, G8WRB.

--
Dr David Kirkby Ph.D C.Eng MIET