[time-nuts] 8 kHz problem in Wavetek/Rockland 5135A synthesizer

Alan Melia alan.melia at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 18 21:42:18 UTC 2018

Hi Ed I have a 5120A with a non-workinf DDS board. I cant remember the model
but I did find a generic ''circuit'' for how the DDS worked in one of the
later PTS manuals. I'm guessing you have already gone beyond that in your
circuit tracing. The 5120A has two boards and the only information given is
to determine which board the is failing. My unit will go wild if any digit
other than zero is set.

Good luck with it
Alan
G3NYK