[time-nuts] XL Microwave Model 3401

breed at otelco.net breed at otelco.net
Fri Aug 2 02:25:00 UTC 2019

I will be showing an Xl Microwave XL Model 3401 Source Locking Millimeter Wave Frequency Counter at Huntsville Ham fest .
It counts to 40 GHz and I have tested it to 20 GHz ( limit of my sig gen).
I have locked  YIG’s to 11 GHz and verified HPIB operation. It comes with a 5 to 11 YIG with internal driver.
It has a precision output connector with an SMA adapter. An operational manual is included.

Am asking $ 400.00 at fest.

Bill Reed

---