[time-nuts] 10 mhz accuracy for a satellite system

Paul Bicknell paul at bicknells.f2s.com
Sun Feb 3 23:43:10 UTC 2019

Dear all
I currently use a 198 Khz off air standard but I can no longer use  600 khz
since it moved from Rugby
I have herd a lot about varies frequency references that use satellites
This technology has improved immensely & become more affordable over the
past 5 years

So can a standard locked to a satellite be as good as a Rubidium ?

What accuracy can I achieve for a satellite system below £800 as I am not
familiar with the latest that are on offer?

Regards Paul Bicknell  South Coast UK