[time-nuts] GPS Weekly Rollover Fail

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:52:14 UTC 2019

This will be my Z3801A's second rollover and its third 1024-week epoch.

Is there any pre-1980 GPS equipment still out there that will be undergoing
a third rollover and fourth 1024-week epoch?

Was the 1978-1979 Block 1 GPS usage, using a different base date, or were
there more fundamental changes in 1980?  The Block 1 birds were still in
use in the 1990's.

Tim N3QE