[time-nuts] HP Stories: Battery Chargers, and a fading idolization of HP

Luca iw2lje at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 12:55:21 UTC 2019

Thanks Hugh for the story, and thanks for the schematic!
Quite interesting.
There is a little strangeness: the wave clipper darlington transistor Q1 is
marked as 1854-0611, equivalent to the standard darlington 2N6055. But why
there is a simple 2N3055 in the picture? Some sort of version update fail?
Thanks
Cheers
Luca
iw2lje