[time-nuts] F9T, was Re: Ublox F9P PPS output

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Feb 12 15:01:42 UTC 2019

Hi

Well, Sparkfun is all out of F9P’s last time I looked. The Sparkfun version of the F9T may be out in June or July. The F9T information
is lagging about 5 to 6 months behind the F9P at this point. With zero information from uBlox, about all we can do is guess about
dates. If the raw modules (and a complete set of doc’s)  show up tomorrow, you might see Sparkfun selling one in a month or two.
That’s less than the lag they had checking out the F9P module. One would *guess* the doc’s would come out before modules are
being sold ….. no real doc’s on the F9T at this point.

The F9P has been through several firmware revisions already. There also have been rev’s to uCenter to work properly with the F9P.
They seem to be pretty tied up simply getting the bugs squished ….. One may or may not *want* to play with the first F9T they ship out :)
Certainly the people back last August who had the F9P in their hands put up with a lot of issues ….

Bob