[time-nuts] Lucent RFTGm-II-XO / Lucent RFTGm-II-Rb / NT BW50AA

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Tue Feb 12 21:30:37 UTC 2019

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your comments.  The highest precision thing in my lab is a
5338a and that's only if I set the gate time to something really long so
that it renders a full 12 digits of info.  Other than a "I wanna be a
time nut so let's see what it will do" - I never need anything near that
in reality.  So let's say what I want to be able to see is 0.1 Hz
resolution on a 50 Mhz test frequency.  So your 0.1 ppb is a good
observation.

Do you have any thoughts on PN of the 3?  Ive not found plots yet for
the Lucent boxes but know the NT I have is middling on a good day.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com