[time-nuts] GN-GGB0710 GPS Antenna Mounting Thread

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Feb 14 23:10:16 UTC 2019

Hi:

5/8-11 is a standard surveying tripod head size.
https://prc68.com/I/Tripods.html#Head-0.625x11Solid
It may be you have defective male or female threads that need to be chased.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.