[time-nuts] Correcting measured PPS values with receiver sawtooth correction values

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Feb 18 15:12:05 UTC 2019

On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 00:49:58 +0000
Mark Sims <holrum at hotmail.com> wrote:

> The two candidates for the F9P are "add current sawtooth" or "subtract
> previous sawtooth".  I had been favoring "subtract previous" but some more
> detailed analysis seems to favor "add current".  The difference between the
> results of the  two strategies is rather subtle and it is very hard to
> determine which is the correct one.

I suggest sending an email to customer support. If they do not respond
within a week or two, send an email to one of the founders, explaining
what has transpired. Customer support at u-blox is supposed to care about
all customers, big and small, but sometimes they forget and have to be
reminded.

				Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.
                 -- Miss Matheson, The Diamond Age, Neal Stephenson