[time-nuts] NIST time and frequency seminar - 11-14 June in Boulder, CO

John Sloan jsloan at diag.com
Mon Feb 18 17:11:35 UTC 2019

Here is a write up from when I attended the NIST Time & Frequency Seminar
last year (2018). Coincidentally, I had just had a tour of the NIST T&F
facilities a month or two before as part of another event. In the
spirit of full disclosure: I’m an embedded software developer who
routinely deals with precision frequency references (e.g. when I wrote
firmware for ATM products) and geolocation (for many different
applications). I like to say “I’m not a hardware engineer, but I keep
a hardware engineer on speed dial”. I got a lot out of the seminar,
but a EE specializing in T&F would likely get even more.

https://coverclock.blogspot.com/2018/06/wibbley-wobbley-timey-wimey.html

:John Sloan