[time-nuts] Leitch CSD-5300 Master Clock Manual

rodger_adams at yahoo.com rodger_adams at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 05:03:21 UTC 2019

Hello List,

I am looking for the manual for a Leitch CSD-5300 master clock.  These were
used in the broadcast industry in the 80s and 90s.  There is a related white
paper on the internet titled "A Telephone-Based Time Dissemination System"
with a filename of ADA499239.pdf that describes the system but this is NOT
the document I'm looking for.  I'm hoping to find an operations/service
manual that includes connector pinouts, schematics, etc.  I know it exists
but it's been many years since I've seen a copy.

This is an interesting device that is frequently available on the auction
sites.  It accepts a 5 or 10 mhz reference input and outputs SMPTE timecode,
BCD time/date, as well as impulse drive.   Any help with the manual will be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Rodger Adams, WB4HIR