[time-nuts] F9P

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Feb 27 19:30:20 UTC 2019

Hi

I would *hope* that Sparkfun buys enough combined product from uBlox to be able to go
direct. That may not be the case though. uBlox would only sell to Vectron in full reels of
2,000 ~ 4,000 pieces. (yes, that’s a over $100K of inventory on that reel there …).

For about the same money, there’s a lot more goodies on the uBlox board. None of them
seem very useful though. It’s also unclear just how long the included “trial subscription”
to their correction service is good for.

Bob