[time-nuts] More ES100 WWVB Measurements

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jan 1 20:34:55 UTC 2019

Hi Wayne:

DST.

GPS has no bits for Daylight Savings.  As far as I know only WWV and WWVB have those bits.
So for a clock displaying local time WWVB is the way to go.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.