[time-nuts] HP3325B as LO for a transceiver or receiver? Phase noise?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jan 1 20:38:00 UTC 2019

Hi Chris:

The HP 8648 Signal Generator was developed to have low phase noise that was needed for testing pagers.
See second table of SSB Phase Noise at:
https://prc68.com/I/HP8648.shtml

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.