[time-nuts] HP3325B as LO for a transceiver or receiver? Phase noise?

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Wed Jan 2 00:09:42 UTC 2019

The two-way radio (LMR/PMR) industry has always had very demanding requirements for RX adjacent channel rejection specifications.  The limiting case for adj-ch rejection often comes down to the PN of the RX LO and the PN of a transmitter in the adj-ch.

Some vendors sold sig gens targeted and built for this market and the required performance.

-Brian, WA1ZMS