[time-nuts] Atomic Clocks: It is important that they keep good time, Part 1

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Fri Jan 4 10:20:56 UTC 2019

> I once showed the CEO our brand new $100K cisco AGS+ router.  It
> was kitted out to the hilt with ethernet interfaces, but the front
> side he saw had only the orange bridge siloutte and a single green
> power LED.  He looked at it and then said "For that kind of money,
> couldn't they at least make it blink ?"

Perhaps this would impress a CEO:

http://leapsecond.com/museum/patek/30-2895_2.jpg
http://leapsecond.com/museum/patek/

(not my Patek Philippe photos; these vintage pieces are beyond my time nut budget)

/tvb