[time-nuts] Atomic Clocks: It is important that they keep good time, Part 1

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 22:05:21 UTC 2019

Bob
Yes indeed click, click, click.
Ed agree with your coment that a 30 or greater year old led may be dimming.
I expect better from HP. Not really.
With respect to the clock it did run off the 24 volt battery and the
display shut down on power failure. There is a button on the front labeled
standard read that you can press to see the time while on battery.
Thank you for the comment.