[time-nuts] Lars Walineus

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 01:14:58 UTC 2019

It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of my friend and fellow time-nut Lars Walenius.   Lars was a wonderful person that was always willing to share his knowledge and offer help to anybody that asked.

He is probably most famous here for his "Lars GPSDO", a very simple and low cost TIC (with 1 ns resoulution) and GPSDO.  He was also famous for his work in temperature compensating voltage references.  He will be greatly missed...

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/metrology/farewell-to-our-friend-lars/