[time-nuts] Atomic Clocks: It is important that they keep good time, Part 1

Bob Bownes bownes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 19:21:07 UTC 2019

Interesting. I was wondering this as well now that time-nuts has gotten me
into collecting vintage (pre WWII) chronographs. Some are radium, some not,
most are in need of a good repaint either way.

But I do know that tritium gun sights are also a thing. Are those all
mil-surplus or using some secret source of tritium paint...

BTW, latest acquisition in the Vintage watch collection is a 1916 Waltham,
made nearby, with still a local watch shop specializing in them. Looking
forward to it's arrival.