[time-nuts] VHF-UHF Frequency Calibrator

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jan 8 00:19:24 UTC 2019

Hi Ed:

I'm trying to buy a connector in order to make a line cord.  Once it gets here I'll do operational tests.

--
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
https://www.PRC68.com
axioms:
1. The extent to which you can fix or improve something will be limited by how well you understand how it works.
2. Everybody, with no exceptions, holds false beliefs.