[time-nuts] Short term 10MHz source

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Tue Jan 8 17:38:05 UTC 2019

   .gif of the TICC noise floor.
   Luciano

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at lists.febo.com
   A time-nuts at lists.febo.com
   Cc
   Data Tue, 8 Jan 2019 18:31:02 +0100
   Oggetto Re: [time-nuts] Short term 10MHz source

   Hi Paul,
   here the TICC noise floor.
   Regarding the GPS/TICC versus a good Rubidium standard like the HP5065A , you cannot apreciate the Rubidium ADEV stability lower than 10Kseconds.
   Luciano

   Da "time-nuts" time-nuts-bounces at lists.febo.com
   A "Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement" time-nuts at lists.febo.com
   Cc
   Data Sat, 5 Jan 2019 12:35:26 -0000
   Oggetto Re: [time-nuts] Short term 10MHz source
   Hi All sorry for a new be question but what is a TICC regards Paul B UK