[time-nuts] Short term 10MHz source

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Tue Jan 8 20:20:02 UTC 2019

Actually, one TICC can do three-cornered hat, assuming you can arrange
one source to be 10 MHz and the other two to be PPS.

There's a "TimeLab" mode that generates timestamps of chA vs. ref, chB
vs. ref, and synthesizes chC as (ChB - Cha +chB_int_second).  In other
words, the absolute chC timestamp is bogus, but it's consistent across
the measurement.  TimeLab can suck in the three-stream data and generate
the same sort of magic it does with Timepod data.  (Subject to the
caveats that three-cornered hats are magical hand-waving, and that you
don't have quite the desired utterly synchronized measurement points as
the TimePod gives.)