[time-nuts] Short term 10MHz source

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Tue Jan 8 20:22:59 UTC 2019

> Next we would need LH support for three TICC’s to do three corner hat …. :)

The TICC is designed as a dual-channel TSC (time stamping counter). This means you can perform a 3-hat analysis using a single TICC. I think JohnM has support for this in TimeLab. No need for additional TICC boards.

The point is that with a dual channel timestamping counter you are implicitly comparing 3 clocks in real time: the REF clock and the chA clock and the chB clock. If all your clocks are 10 MHz just use a TADD-2-mini divider to turn two of them into 100 or 10 or 1 Hz pulses. Make sense?

/tvb