[time-nuts] Portable Time Standard

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:33:32 UTC 2019

Many of the 70's/80's Japanese marine quartz chronometers had a test button
that gave you an audible beep every second.

I am not an expert in every quartz clock mechanism BUT a 1-10mH nonshielded
inductor makes an excellent pickup for the "ticks" from any quartz clock or
watch that I've ever met.

Tim N3QE