[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Schematics?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jan 14 21:47:30 UTC 2019

Hi

First thing to check is the solder joints on the 9 pin connector. For whatever reason they seem to
be an issue. Second is to check the RS-232 driver chip. On most units one or the other takes care
of the issue. Having no -12V supply or a blown / shorted negative rail *could* be the issue. Usually
it’s not ….

Bob