[time-nuts] Ublox Neo M8T no output on TP2 question, please?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Fri Jan 18 21:30:19 UTC 2019

Hello Leo

I thank you for the reply. I am away from the device until tomorrow
but I did take these screen shots a while ago, but I am not sure if
they cover what you are requesting though? Query? Is that a specific
command? Please excuse my ignorance, I am new to these Ublox GPS units
:)

http://www.chriswilson.tv/ublox/TP0.jpg

http://www.chriswilson.tv/ublox/TP2.jpg

 Friday, January 18, 2019