[time-nuts] Ublox Neo M8T no output on TP2 question, please?

Leo Bodnar leo at leobodnar.com
Sat Jan 19 17:34:13 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

By query I meant poll settings, sorry.

Your screenshot shows 1MHz configured on TIMEPULSE 2.  I don't think it is going to work.
Standard products used to have 1kHz frequency limit on TIMEPULSE 2.  I have not checked any FTS functionality recently.

The manual (Receiver Description) says...

"In current FTS products only TIMEPULSE 2 can be used for pulse generation. Additionally,
just 0.5Hz, 1Hz and 2Hz time pulse output is supported by current FTS products. Other output
frequencies may be configured with UBX-CFG-TP5 but are not guaranteed to work properly."

You will notice that the example in the same manual [confusingly] shows TIMEPULSE 2 set to 10MHz.

Thanks
Leo