[time-nuts] Ublox Neo M8T no output on TP2 question, please?

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:41:38 UTC 2019

The official RPi touchscreen mounted in a Smartipi case (with the extended back cover) works very well.  That's how I have my alarm clock configured.  The GPS and a backup battery are mounted in the back cover.  I once hacked up a version of Heather that does the singing clock during the day but silences that when the alarm is enabled...  I need to resurrect that.

I'm thinking about putting a TAPR TICC in one.  I tried putting a Samsung UCCM GPSDO in one, but it wouldn't quite fit...  looking at 3D printing for that.

Also, the latest version of Heather supports Winchester chimes (if you supply your own sound files).   For the nautically inclined there is the ship's bell clock.  My office clock (and probably 3 or 4 other Heathers running at the same time) does the snippets from the Tallis Scholars Missa Assumpta.