[time-nuts] Ublox F9P multi-band GPS receiver

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Mon Jan 21 14:00:33 UTC 2019

Hi

Ok, so the “product summary” page on DigiKey very clearly shows the
frequency coverage information. If that data sheet was on SparkFun ….
I must have gone right past it.

The equivalent F9T sheet starts out right at the top talking about correcting
ionosphere delay to deliver better timing. One would *assume* the F9P
does the same thing. It never seems to show up in quite the same big bold
print….

Bob