[time-nuts] Ublox F9P multi-band GPS receiver

Ole Petter Rønningen opronningen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 17:17:14 UTC 2019

Indeed. Getting a *quality* antenna with that coverage will likely be a more costly affair than getting the actual receiver..

Of course, a cheap puck-style antenna is an option, but I am curious as to what improvements will actually be observed, at least for the time being - IIRC only about half of the sats transmit L2C..

Ole