[time-nuts] HP Stories: Frequency Counter business decline, Modulation Domain Analyzers, geeks as models

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 14:54:24 UTC 2019

Have 4 HP5360s and even the keyboard and interconnecting cable.
I did have to home brew a replacement Nixie assembly for one. (It was
missing)
I used orange/yellow 7 segment leds that matched the nixie filter very
nicely.
The same circuit produced an rs 2322 output. Way easier then the 1 MHz
printer port.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL