[time-nuts] HP History with Dymec: "Becoming Hewlett Packard. Why Strategic Leadership Matters"

Tom Curlee tcurlee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 24 04:21:49 UTC 2019

Speaking of books about HP, I highly recommend "Bill and Dave: How Hewlett and Packard Built the Worlds Greatest Company".  It covers the history of HP including the development of many of the landmark pieces of test equipment, the HP business model, and the company expansion from the garage to a multi-national corporation..  Very approachable- reads almost like a novel.  Being a big HP fan, I can't say enough good about the book.

Tom