[time-nuts] Prescalers ?

millerke6f at aol.com millerke6f at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 20:00:55 UTC 2019

HiI use the Moto 12080 prescaler chip for that application on my various counters.  it's strappable for Div by 10 and works in excess of 1 GHz, easy to feed.  Sensitivity in the -20 Dbm range 50 ohms. SMT package.  Cheap too.  I have some excess boards  3/8 inch by 1 1/2 inch  with on-board regulator. if anyone is interested. Bob, KE6F